Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

This was my third Mother's Day. I got lots of cards, phone calls and texts telling me how loved I am and encouraging me to keep on keeping on. It was a high tech day; not only did I receive text greetings for probably the first MD in my experience but I also decided that I am going to document them with video so that I can enjoy them for as long as I can work my way around a computer. I'm kinda sentimental like that.

It was the most relaxing day that I've had in a long time. Chris made a brunch that was out of this world for my mom and me. The omelettes were light and full of flavor and the pancakes were strawberry-licious! And speaking of pancakes watch the video to see how Liv feels about syrup.

The evening ended with me spending some girl time with my favorite ladies knitting and chatting.

No comments: