Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Olivia’s already showing an interest in driving. A few months ago she asked me if I would buy her a pink tinkerbell car and she wasn’t referring to a toy folks; she was asking for a full-sized car. I know, I know, I can’t believe I’m already having car conversations with my child. Ah well.
Today she also asked her Daddy if he would show her how to drive when she gets older (at least she’s figured out this isn’t going to happen anytime soon). He said yes and then she asked “Will you show me how to t urn on the lights and the radio? And will you draw me a special map to where the ice cream cones are?” Yeah, I want that map too. I wonder what else she would like on her map…parks, pools, candy shops, any tinkerbell tourist hot spots and fairy doors. Oh the wonderful, magical world of childhood. I wish I could bottle it up and give her doses of it as she grows up. Just to spread the magic out over the years.
At the bakery

At the bakery

No comments: